It’s a great way to actively improve your health or, if necessary, help your body recover.
In 2010, I started training CrossFit to improve my karate performance, which I did competitively. Now, I believe every top athlete can improve their performance through CrossFit.
I’ve been a CrossFit trainer since 2011. In addition, I’m a physiotherapist specialised in knee and shoulder issues. CrossFit and physiotherapy are a perfect combination. That was my reason for getting into CrossFit. It’s a great way to actively improve your health or, if necessary, help your body recover. I also like to work with (top) athletes to improve together.
- Owner CrossFit YouAct with Frouke Oonk
- CrossFit Level 1 trainer
- CrossFit Level 2 trainer
- CrossFit Power Lifting
- CrossFit Gymnastics
- Active course Weightlifting for top performances
- Eleiko Strength Coach level I
- Strongman training by Niels Gordijn
- NGB Weightlifting level 1-2